Update added by user Apr 26
BizExperts took my money for their base program(1500.00).After 7 calls of helping with website, they quit calling and quit taking my calls.
Prior to that Kevin Yeske had told me that he mailed me a check for 700.00 that the website had generated because due to a problem the account information had to switched to his name.That is basically the issues that has created all of this.
Original review posted by user Apr 23
My original complaint was about 6 months ago.Just a follow up.
The complaint is against Biz Experts in Buckeye,AZ. I was ripped off 1500.00(start up cost) plus money generated by an affiliate marketing website(a check which they told me for months that was supposedly mailed to me before they quit communicating with me.) I see there are mounting complaints with this company. This number will probably continue to climb as long as this company is allowed to operate. Until I am contacted and reimbursed, I am seeking other ways to get after this company of liars and thieves.
If not for me, at least the future good people that will blindly invest with Kevin Yeske and Desmond DBA BizExperts located in Buckeye,AZ.
I have contacted BBA of Phoenix,AZ., Federal Trade commission and Online Business Bureau.Is there any other resources available that I can use.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
- Learning about website navigation
What I disliked
- Getting ripped off a lot of money
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Biz Experts Affiliate Marketing
- Review category
- SEO and Reputation Management
You May Also Like
- "In online business reputation is really important in order increase the sale of a product or service. In this regard 411 locals service is considered as a great tool for..."
- "I run an E-Commerce store targeting US demographic. Surprisingly in January my website got a Manual Penalty from Google (i got an email from Google regarding this) and in an..."
- "Ayudos' Pro package definitely provided a great boost thru social media and a featured article which brought some great traffic to my campaign page here: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/pelty-the-bluetooth-speaker-powered-by-fire/ Pelty represents a technological revolution in..."
- "We originally had our old gutters replaced due to water leakage with new gutters through Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region a few years ago (Colrado Springs, CO.). Our..."
- "I have never been so disgusted in my life i checked in to econo lodge in colorado spring in the bathroom pee or u no what on shower curtain also..."
- "I went to popeyes on south circle drive by fountain street dont go there it was ,2 for 119 chicken day and i asked nicely please dont put dpicey chicken..."
- "I took my daughter and 3 of her friends to Sky Zone in Florence, AL. Before I attempted the Warrior Course, I asked the girl that was working the section..."
- "Dealing with Consumers Kitchens and Baths was a terrible experience! I do believe that they are the worst company I have ever dealt with. After they sent a man to..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."