Ripped Off by Biz Experts

2 of 5 Biz Experts reviews

Update added by user Apr 26

BizExperts took my money for their base program(1500.00).After 7 calls of helping with website, they quit calling and quit taking my calls.

Prior to that Kevin Yeske had told me that he mailed me a check for 700.00 that the website had generated because due to a problem the account information had to switched to his name.That is basically the issues that has created all of this.

Original review posted by user Apr 23

My original complaint was about 6 months ago.Just a follow up.

The complaint is against Biz Experts in Buckeye,AZ. I was ripped off 1500.00(start up cost) plus money generated by an affiliate marketing website(a check which they told me for months that was supposedly mailed to me before they quit communicating with me.) I see there are mounting complaints with this company. This number will probably continue to climb as long as this company is allowed to operate. Until I am contacted and reimbursed, I am seeking other ways to get after this company of liars and thieves.

If not for me, at least the future good people that will blindly invest with Kevin Yeske and Desmond DBA BizExperts located in Buckeye,AZ.

I have contacted BBA of Phoenix,AZ., Federal Trade commission and Online Business Bureau.Is there any other resources available that I can use.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Learning about website navigation
  • What I disliked
    • Getting ripped off a lot of money

Reason of review:
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
2 of 5 Biz Experts reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.