Update added by user Apr 26
BizExperts took my money for their base program(1500.00).After 7 calls of helping with website, they quit calling and quit taking my calls.
Prior to that Kevin Yeske had told me that he mailed me a check for 700.00 that the website had generated because due to a problem the account information had to switched to his name.That is basically the issues that has created all of this.
Original review posted by user Apr 23
My original complaint was about 6 months ago.Just a follow up.
The complaint is against Biz Experts in Buckeye,AZ. I was ripped off 1500.00(start up cost) plus money generated by an affiliate marketing website(a check which they told me for months that was supposedly mailed to me before they quit communicating with me.) I see there are mounting complaints with this company. This number will probably continue to climb as long as this company is allowed to operate. Until I am contacted and reimbursed, I am seeking other ways to get after this company of liars and thieves.
If not for me, at least the future good people that will blindly invest with Kevin Yeske and Desmond DBA BizExperts located in Buckeye,AZ.
I have contacted BBA of Phoenix,AZ., Federal Trade commission and Online Business Bureau.Is there any other resources available that I can use.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
- Learning about website navigation
What I disliked
- Getting ripped off a lot of money
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Biz Experts Affiliate Marketing
- Review category
- SEO and Reputation Management
You May Also Like
- "1). I bought their UK spreadsheets on companies. 2). The example on their website was nothing like what they sent after I purchased in 125 different regional spreadsheets. 3). Fields had information..."
- "I have been a client of Online Services IDM for almost 6 years and they have tremendously helped to grow my business. I got more people calling and emailing me..."
- "My Upwork.com account was shut down due to a reputable client in the LA area. They were 100% legit, huge marketing firm, even tried working with Upwork, Inc to resolve..."
- "I received Valentine flowers today from Proflowers. They're rotten and wilted with a huge bug in the box it's very disappointing. My husband ordered roses and we got..."
- "Thought my account was cancelled. I live in a different state now, so I was told to email my cancellation note. That wasn't received. So I sent it in the..."
- "Ordered the 10 year warrantied best Seal Skin car cover for a 1981 Toyota Celica Supra 2 door hatchback and even verified that I was ordering the correct size with..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."
- "I bought a bag for my daughter to take for her Karate uniform. She used the bag a time and a half, as after 3 times zipping up the zipper,..."
- "After paying over $100 for a new pair of Nike Air Max, wearing them for less than 3 weeks, both left and right shoes delaminated at the rubber sole. What..."