Six months have gone by since I posted my complaint with several agencies describing how this company ripped me off.I assume getting ripped off by this company is my stupidity for the trust of helping me start a online company which is what they advertise.
They could settle this by just reimbursing what they stole from me. Kevin Yeske and his band of cronies feel the need to take my money and not respond to their actions.
If I can help prevent one person from getting ripped off by BizExperts in Buckeye Arizona then maybe this was worth it.This is what the crook looks like.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- SEO and Reputation Management
You May Also Like
- "In online business reputation is really important in order increase the sale of a product or service. In this regard 411 locals service is considered as a great tool for..."
- "I did my due diligence before signing a 6 month contact for $99 a month and a $99 setup fee. I have a health product I sell from my..."
- " Six months have gone by since I posted my complaint with several agencies describing how this company..."
- "Look up on internet George Doyle, Brian Ashford-selling sick-half dead pups! The pics you see are Fake! They are being sued Again! they just got over $1200 out of me...."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."
- "Ordered 16 pink rosebuds for niece's 16th birthday. What arrived was 8 pink and 8 white fully bloomed out roses. They requested pictures which I sent them 3..."
- "Had. Went. To. Da. Family. ..."
- "Xfinity on Demand is a total joke. When you go to find the latest episode of a recorded program, it's a excellent example of how much a company see and..."