Biz Experts - BizExperts 1094 224th Lane Buckeye,AZ.85326

Six months have gone by since I posted my complaint with several agencies describing how this company ripped me off.I assume getting ripped off by this company is my stupidity for the trust of helping me start a online company which is what they advertise.

They could settle this by just reimbursing what they stole from me. Kevin Yeske and his band of cronies feel the need to take my money and not respond to their actions.

If I can help prevent one person from getting ripped off by BizExperts in Buckeye Arizona then maybe this was worth it.This is what the crook looks like.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Monetary loss:
Review category
SEO and Reputation Management
review #778019 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Biz Experts? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 18 No 18
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 24 #1231156 Miami, Florida

I had a very good experience with Biz Experts, sucks they went out of business otherwise I would still be working with them. When my contract ran up and Kevin called, and informed me they were in the process of closing down because of a few bad seeds that had cause some issues within the company. I asked him if he would be able to continue helping me, and he said to be honest with the issues I am having thanks to a few employees, I am not sure I will. I have emailed a few times, but no response. Hopefully he responds sooner or later because I NEED his services!

2 0 Reply

Oct 23 #1230847 Buffalo, New York

I had the same problem with Elbert Desmond White III. Except it was with another company he was with. I lost alot of money. Took a morgage out on my house even.. I have been in contact with others who were also scammed by this man. So now.... I wanna play a game... The rules are simple.. Follow the links.. see if you can find his real address.. I have put real images to help along the way. Lets do something about this shall we? Get this *** off the streets.. Everyone report the Attourney General your experiences with Elbert Desmond White III, Desi, Desmond Stevens, Desmond White, Elbert Desmond, what ever he says his name is.. Do the Leg work for them, because they WILL NOT do it. And it only takes a bit of lying on his part or bending of the truth.. I have listed alot of info you can use to show proofs.. Lets get this man put away in PRISON, have him pay the people back who he stole from..
Our Journey begins here, but unfornately there are more companies before this one: MyPhoneRoom -
He worked as a sales man where sold extremely High packages to customers - saying anything that needed to be said to make the sale! This includes Sales of anywhere from 500.00 USD - 30,000.00 USD per customer. Some customers even sent in their most prized posessions to work with this "Great Company". More specifically a Baseball signed by Baberuth that was Stolen.
Alpha Source Media LLC -
... Show more

0 0 Reply

Apr 22 #1148668

I too lost money with the Bizexprets, Kevin seem to really want to help, the guy I had a problem with was a guy named Desmond, I had jude them down under a $1,000 dollars, every time I talked with him he always told me you ow more money, you have a balance. When ever I talked with Kevin he always told me I was good to go you don't ow us anything. Watch out for Desmond I think it was him that called me about a month ago and tried to talk me into spending money with him, I told him to get lost and hung up on him.

5 12 Reply
Richard Henry

Apr 23 #1148975 Colorado Springs, Colorado

It was different with me.Desmond wasn't even working there at 1st. He didn't get involve until I started blasting the company. Kevin told me there was problems with the Amazon accounting and the banking info had to be temporarily switched to his name. Like a dummy, I did it without thinking, because I thought I could trust him and my knowledge of how the affiliate system worked was limited. After a couple of months I told him to switch it back and questioned the money the site had generated. For the next few weeks he kept asking me if I had received the check yet. This went on and on and naturally he never mailed a check. Basically he ripped me off of what I paid to start up and what little money the site was generating. He is an outright thief,liar and fraud and I wish there was something more I could do to him and his company other than hopping on a plane,fly to Phoenix and kick his crooked lying ***. Any other suggestions?

0 17 Reply

Aug 13 #1198390 Toronto, Ontario

I wanted to go ahead and share my experience with the Biz Experts, as I saw lots of bad reviews. I worked with Kevin closely and spent about 5 thousand dollars, I even went out and stayed with him for a few months because I was interested in Online Marketing. Upon coming out, I learned that Kevin and a few other individuals worked for Biz Experts, but Kevin was stuck doing most of the work as most of the employees were just a waste of space. I spent many days, learning the Ideas behind what they call the Full Monty. I watched Kevin help lots of people and also watched him help some people who were completely irate. Someone mentioned Elbert/Desmond in one of these reviews, I would highly recommend you look into him, as he was the head of sales. From My experience this was the person who people should be complaining about. Shortly after I left, Elbert/Desmond, started a company and started contacting most of Kevin's happy clients and even some disgruntled ones to start making money off these individuals. He even tried to call and tell me about his awesome new opportunity he had. Working with Kevin while I was in the Phoenix area showed me completely, that Kevin was just the scapegoat for what was really going on behind the scene. A man named Elbert who was trying to leach off of a very talented young man. During my stay I watched and learned several methods Kevin uses to make money online - Web Development, Affiliate Marketing, Lead generation, CPA, and many others. I watched... Show more

16 0 Reply

Oct 23 #1230834 Phoenix, Arizona

I had good results with Kevin, though I originally signed up with Elbert. Elbert was supposed to do weekly calls with me to go over my business. Issue was he never called after I paid. I got a hold of Brandon, and he got me connected with Kevin, from there he always made his appointments at that was for about a year when my services were over. I tried to give em a call a few months ago to restart my business because I had stopped to try to do it myself, but looks like they went out of business. Seems as though this may be the case with Elbert.. I also see there is a new company founded By Elbert White/Desmond Stevens check it out:

2 0

Oct 23 #1230845 Buffalo, New York

Do you by chance remember and Elbert? If so Elbert and Desmond are the same person..

4 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Biz Experts. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Biz Experts.
Filing a new complaint about