Biz Experts - BizExperts 1094 224th Lane Buckeye,AZ.85326
Six months have gone by since I posted my complaint with several agencies describing how this company ripped me off.I assume getting ripped off by this company is my stupidity for the trust of helping me start a online company which is what they advertise.
They could settle this by just reimbursing what they stole from me. Kevin Yeske and his band of cronies feel the need to take my money and not respond to their actions.
If I can help prevent one person from getting ripped off by BizExperts in Buckeye Arizona then maybe this was worth it.This is what the crook looks like.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- SEO and Reputation Management
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " My original complaint was about 6 months ago. Just a follow up. The complaint is against Biz Experts in Buckeye,AZ. I was..."
- "I have been a client of Online Services IDM for almost 6 years and they have tremendously helped to grow my business. I got more people calling and emailing me..."
- " Six months have gone by since I posted my complaint with several agencies describing how this company..."
- "Since obtaining business service internet over the past 45 days, our connection drops daily and several times during the day. I have called customer support twice to no avail. The..."
- "i have been a customer for years and my account was deleted with no explanation of why? i paid for and upgrade this week and the same day it went..."
- "I wish I could get off AARP's mailing list, they occupy the top of my junk mail sender list. They have begun employing a new and rather unscrupulous tactic, in..."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."
- "Look up on internet George Doyle, Brian Ashford-selling sick-half dead pups! The pics you see are Fake! They are being sued Again! they just got over $1200 out of me...."